Friday 14 September 2012

CORRELATION BETWEEN MAN-HOUR AND OUTPUT

Last week I visited Kisumu City and as I left the airport, I could see that this town on the Western part of the country is quickly developing into a major business hub. Kisumu is at the center of the Eastern African countries and I could not help but wonder how things will be when all the East African Countries break all their barriers.

One thing that caught my eye is the 24-hrs hotel in Kisumu called Familiy Kitchen Restaurant opposite the Imperial hotel. This restaurant operates all night and this, I believe is the first stage to quick development. In China, people never sleep, and you can see what the Chinese have done with their economy.

Family Kitchen Meal
Young entrepreneurs today should focus on the length of quality time they give to their businesses. It must not be 24hrs or 16hrs or any specific time but statistics say that there is a strong correlation between business development and the man-hour it is given. Give your business quality time and see it grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment